General Reading Books
- A full refund will be given in your original form of payment if textbooks are returned with a receipt during the first week of class.
- With proof of a schedule change and a receipt, a full refund will be given in your original form of payment during the first 30 days of classes.
- All medical and specialty reference book refunds will be given in your original form of payment with a receipt within three days of purchase
- No refunds on textbooks without a receipt.
- Textbooks must be in original condition.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
All Other Merchandise
- A full refund will be given in your original form of payment if general reading books are returned within 14 days of purchase with a receipt.
- After 14 days no refunds or exchanges.
- No refunds or exchanges without a receipt
- Books must be in original condition.
Returns and Exchange Process by Mail
- A full refund will be given in your original form of payment with a receipt.
- With a receipt, unopened software, CDs, cassettes, VHS tapes, and DVDs may be exchanged or refunded. (Opened software, CDs, cassettes, VHS tapes, and DVDs may be exchanged for the identical item only.)
- Without a receipt, a merchandise credit will be issued at the current selling price.
- Cash back on merchandise credits or gift cards will not exceed $5.
- No refunds on gift cards, prepaid phone cards, or magazines.
- All merchandise must be in original condition.
Textbook returns must be postmarked during the first week of classes.
Your return or exchange should include a completed Return/Exchange Form and proof of schedule change, if applicable. The Return/Exchange Form is included as part of your original shipment. If you do not have the Return/Exchange Form, submit the following information with your return/exchange:
- email address
- phone number and
- order number (if available).
Send returns/exchanges to the store. Send returns/exchanges via prepaid shipping. The bookstore will not accept returns/exchanges via COD. We are not responsible for lost return/exchange packages. Therefore, we highly recommend that you insure any mailed returns/exchanges. The credit for your return will be applied to the form of payment used to make the purchase or with a store gift card. Allow up to two credit card billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. Returns and Exchanges in your Campus Bookstore
We will gladly accept returns/exchanges for online purchases at the bookstore. Make sure you have your customer invoice/receipt when returning or exchanging your items. Returns and exchanges made in your on-campus bookstore must adhere to the same timeframes as returns or exchanges processed through the mail.